Our CFO Services look at your full financial picture from the past, put into perspective exactly where you are in the present, and properly assess how to plan for the future. We’ll work with you to understand your goals for the business, and design a personalized plan to reach those goals.
We’ll look at whether past information is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and properly reflects the form and substance of what has happened with the business.
We’ll help you understand your financial state and the implications in the business’s current state.
We’ll discuss specific plans that need to occur in the next month/quarter/year to improve specific financial metrics, and what actions you will need to commit to taking to drive future financial outcomes.
The core metrics we watch and measure in our CFO Service are:
- Gross Profit
- Net Profit
- Taxes Due
- Net Worth (optional)
Our CFO Services include:
- Cash flow consulting - planning to maximize revenue and gross profit
- Core tax planning with 12-month forecasting
- Quarterly estimated payment projections
- Business and Individual tax preparation
- Bill management through Bill.com
- Payroll Management
- Employee expense tracking
- A quarterly meeting to review tax position and make adjustments