Whether you’ve been doing your own bookkeeping or you’ve outsourced the job, the fact is that many good accountants are not experienced with e-commerce businesses.
ECOM CPA specializes in e-commerce. We make it our business to understand the pain points associated with sales data, software, inventory, integrations, and reporting. We can help you discover where your books have gone wrong, and set them right for you.
A book clean-up generally involves:
- Review and clean up of uncategorized funds
- Coding and reconciling of all credit cards / bank accounts for the clean up period
- Organization and review of loan amortizations
- Complete set of year end financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet)
- Advice on apps (Hubdoc, Bill.com, Gusto, etc.) and how they interact with Xero
- Overall review of the business
- Financial Statement review